No need to waste time trying to find your own solutions to the problems you are experiencing with your SQL Server.
Our experts are at your disposal to assist you in:
• diagnosing and removing the reasons behind poor database system performance
• optimizing the performance of the database and the applications which use it
• determining errors in the work of SQL Server or its additional services
• avoiding typical hardware, operation system, or SQL server configuration mistakes
• recovering a lost or damaged database
• mastering the best database systems designing and creating rules, both for OLTP and DW/BI systems
• implementing OLTP and DW/BI systems successfully
• documenting the current configuration and functioning of SQL Server
• upgrading SQL Server to 2012 or 2014 version
• migrating from other database environment to SQL Server
• creating an analysis system which facilitates business decisions
• analyzing and preparing source data
• developing a low-cost solution which will ensure a maximum database availability and reliability
• implementing an effective strategy for OLTP and DW base indexing
• designing data warehouses
• designing analysis cubes
• creating efficient and effective analysis reports
The consultations we hold are aimed at finding fast and effective solutions to the most complex problems you may experience. To achieve it, our experts will collect (whether remotely or upon a visit to your company) all necessary data concerning the configuration and functioning of the database system, analyze them, and prepare a report including a list of recommendations and a description of their implementation procedure. We can also eliminate the reasons for the unoptimal functioning of your SQL Server for you.
Should you require any additional information concerning the consultations on offer, please make an inquiry via our Contact Form.